|November 24, 2014||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House|
Hi ALL! I turn 30 on November 30th and am definitely happy to be starting into my thirties. This Wishlist is made up of many useful, luxury wishes. I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Hooray for my last week in my twenties!
1. Lily Jade Co: Diaper Bag that transitions into a fantastic purse? Yes, please! I would love this Cailin Royal Purple Diaper Bag. It comes with a removable, washable Baby Bag and Diaper Pad. So much room for everything that we need!
2. Proud Supporter T-shirt: There really doesn’t need to be an explanation of the awesomeness that is this shirt.
3. Nike Air Zoom Running Shoes: It has been about two years since I have bought new shoes and boy do I need a pair! I LOVE the color and am usually a purple girl… but for some reason this just screamed, “PICK ME! PICK ME!”.
4. Young Living Essential Oils: I want to get into using essential oils with our family and have been eyeing this Wellness Set for some time now. I might just have to pull the plug and get it for the holidays!
5. Lululemon Wunder Under: I own this crop in black and the full version but would love to spice up my usual wardrobe with some fun color. I love that these are reversable and that my other pairs have lasted me 3 and 4 years a piece. Well worth the price tag!
6. Print from PrettyChicSF on Etsy: I am working on pulling together an office space for me to work at night so that I have a designated spot to work on contracts. As much as I like working at the kitchen table(I don’t) I would love to be able to add this to my future work space and make it my own.
What’s on your wishlist for this year? Anything I should add to the list?
Essential Oils- brands you love? Oils to get? Where should I start? I need all the help I can get.
|November 19, 2014||Preschooler, Reviews, Toddler|
Butterfly Wonderland, the largest butterfly pavilion in America, enchants visitors of all ages on the wonders of Mother Nature’s most beloved creatures. For unique gift ideas, Butterfly Treasures Gift Shop offers Butterfly-inspired wall art, clothing, jewelry, books, colorful glassware, whimsical keepsakes, rainforest treasures and even butterfly sculptures and furniture. Butterfly Wonderland has three […] more
|November 19, 2014||Life and Times in our House|
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” -Fred Rogers When I was little, one of the only shows my mother(a former teacher) let us watch was the Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood. […] more
|November 17, 2014||#ToddlerApproved, Kid's Activities, Preschooler, Toddler|
This past Saturday we headed up north to hit the Color Me Rad run! Raymond was beyond excited about running with the colors and that he was a big boy and could do it without a stroller. The weather was perfect for us. Clear, light breeze and a crisp 65 degrees. Perfect weather for a […] more
|November 17, 2014||Twitter Party|
#BeMyNeighbor Twitter Party Details What: We are so excited join the Fred Rogers Company for a #BeMyNeighbor Twitter party as they launch the new Won’t You Be My Neighbor website! WontYouBeMyNeighbor.org is an amazing destination that celebrates good neighbors! You can share a special story about being a good neighbor or you can […] more