Daily Archives: February 26, 2013
|February 26, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Belly Questionaire||
- How far along are you? 16 Weeks Along- Firmly in the Second Trimester
- How I’m feeling: Exhaustion is waning- thankfully. Our house is finally on the mend on being healthy-which is a god send- seriously-I have been sick for the majority of the pregnancy on top of 24 hour morning sickness so this is a welcome surprise for us.
- Total weight gain: About 5 lbs so far.
- How big is baby? The Little One is the size of an avocado. They can hear what we are saying- which means the Hubs now reads aloud our Clive Cussler books at night- yippee! Getting bigger each and every day!
- Maternity clothes: SAME-Yes. Yes. Yes. Sure I can fit easily into any of my pre-pregnancy pants-shorts-tops-but I don’t want to be uncomfortable in the least as I chase(herd) the Toddler. So yoga pants, Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans, Cotton tops and the belly band!-more on that in a sec.
- Stretch marks? SAME-Heredity messed up on this one. Even in college if any muscle got bigger I would get stretchmarks. No questions asked. BAM there they would be. With D- for some reason the Belly God’s thought they would mercifully let the belly be stretch-mark free. I am not holding my breath for two-for-two. But one can hope.
- Sleep: Better than the first two months. I can sleep from about 10PM- 5AM and then have to beg myself to go back to sleep. At that point my body is so uncomfortable that I struggle to find a comfy spot even with all of the extra pillows. BUT- I am allowing myself to nap when D naps-otherwise I would be one cranky lady. Yes- the house is not as clean as it should be-but rest comes first right now-while I can get it.
- Best moment this week: Realizing The Belly is the same size as the Costco pickle jar. Yep- even took pictures. It is like it was meant to be.
- Movement: Yes- especially at night. The Hubs even felt movement last week.
- Food cravings: I don’t want to eat. EVER. And even if I think, “If you could have anything to eat in the world-what would you eat?” NADA- nothing comes to mind. Seriously, this is a problem people.
- Food aversions: Everything.
- Labor signs: None.
- Belly button in or out: In.
- What I miss: Not having a round face- le sigh- ah well comes with the territory for me.
- What I’m looking forward to: Seeing the Little One in the future ultrasound and finding out how many and if they are a boy/girl!!! Next Monday at 3PM!!!!