Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
|April 16, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Reviews|
The Toddler and I were invited to a picnic sponsored by Wal-mart White Cloud Diapers and the SITS Girls on April 10. The weather was perfect! Something that I actually worried about because the week prior we were in the 90s and two days before we had our first(of many) dust storms. The fact that it was sunny and 70 made it all the more enjoyable!
We played on the Big Toy with a bunch of other little one’s before the event started.
White Cloud Diapers planned for all of our needs!
There were snacks, pouches, drinks and all sorts of goodies waiting for us- The Toddler and I were happy to oblige and dug right on in. After grabbing a plateful of food we sat down and all of the Mom’s went around and introduced themselves. A lovely group of ladies! Janel from A Mom’s Take was our host for the event- she discussed with us all of the benefits of the White Cloud Diapers.
What I learned about White Cloud Diapers:
- Leakage Protection: Goodness gracious is the Toddler a super-soaker! The leakage protection is incredibly important to me- we had no leaks overnight or blowouts during the day. Yes, I know you must be thinking, “A toddler with blow-outs?”- YOU HAVE NO IDEA. 35 lbs of pure fun and goodness-along with solid food is a recipe for disaster.
- Affordable Luxury: White Cloud Diapers are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free- which for the Toddler- who has a lot of sensitivity to various fabrics is a must. His little tush stayed rash free.
- Comfort for your Child: White Cloud Diapers are cottony soft inside and out. They actually feel softer to the touch than Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, and Kirkland(Costco) Diapers- yes we have tried all of those for the various stages so far and indeed the White Cloud Diapers are the softest.
- Convenience Features: White Cloud Newborn, Size 1 & size 2 early stage diapers feature a wetness indicator much like more expensive brands on the market. When my husband and I were first starting out-that little indicator made it that much easier on little sleep.
- Savings: White Cloud Diapers are available at everyday low prices. BOOM. They are a serious budget booster.
We then played one of the hardest games- chugging 4 ounces out of a newborn baby bottle. Seriously- grown women trying to chug water out of a bottle? Priceless. My cheeks burned- in five minutes I only got half an ounce down- poor show I know. But the competition was priceless! After eating some more snacks(am I pregnant or what?) and chasing(herding) the Toddler as he ran after the birds- all of us headed over to the Big Toy to play. I am so grateful that I got to meet amazing, local Mom’s.
We played the Stinky Diaper Game when we got back. There were eight different White Cloud Diapers with baby food spread inside and we all guessed our picks. The Toddler’s in the group really got into this competition and were trying to help figure it out. D sat on the bench, watching the big kid’s help, loving all of the action.
The Picnic was a blast! Great company, games, and product! The Toddler and I left after two hours of good-times. So thankful for the chance to meet such lovely women and their adorable little one’s! I am especially grateful that Wal-mart has made a product that is so darn affordable- and WORKS.
Diapering can be one of the biggest expenses in a family’s weekly budget and a great performing diaper is a must-have for parents. In order to make this affordable, Wal-Mart has reintroduced their premium line of White Cloud diapers to address the needs of today’s busy parents.
White Cloud Diapers provide your baby the highest quality diaper with superior leakage protection, exceptional softness and great fit. White Cloud Diapers are available exclusively at Walmart, where you can find low prices everyday on all your family’s needs. Check them out today!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of #WhiteCloudDiapers.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud Diapers. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own.