Daily Archives: April 18, 2013
|April 18, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House||
For all of the little jobs I do at night- blogging-political forecasting-even secret shopping- I am working toward purchasing the following “wish list”. Thankful that the little side-jobs are able to afford us to get things we need and sometimes even things we want.
Summer Wish List
- Soft, thin cotton robe- I currently I have plush fleece one that I sweat bullets in at night with- it is in the 80s/90s here with lows in the 60s at night- soon to be 110s/115s.
- Double Stroller- we are looking at buying a 2011 (new) City Mini Double Stroller- we have the single version and it is a delight! Plus the stroller fits in the back of the Prius and my Altima. Getting the 2011 version saves us hundreds of dollars.
- Plain White Crib- D is really not ready to switch to a big-boy bed yet. At all. So we are working on finding an affordable crib that we can put our sweet baby girl in- we already got another mattress from a friend.
- Aden-Anais four pack of blankets- we have four that have been worn to shreds-not kidding- there are major holes in them.
- Bum Genius All-in-Ones Organic Elemental diapers- any addition to our 12 diaper stash will help with two kids in diapers… working on finding good deals online to supplement-as we are starting the Potty training process with D.
- The Husband needs some new work shoes- like, yesterday.
- D needs new shoes- again- ohmygosh are his feet growing fast- size 9 Toddler??? WHAT?
- Compression tights- yep the swelling has begun-and I know how bad it is going to get. I need some STAT.
Hopefully in the next month I will be on my way, slowly checking off the list above. <3
Is there anything else I need for Baby #2 that I am blindly missing? HELP! My mom brain is fried. Need help stat!