Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
|April 25, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Belly Questionaire|
Taken after my first echo- I look as tired as I feel.
- How far along are you? 24 Weeks Along- SIX MONTHS BABY
- How I’m feeling: Like I can’t catch my breath. I have been ordered to take it easy and I am trying to slow down as much as possible- but with the Toddler sometimes( all the time) that’s not really an option.
- Total weight gain: About 10 lbs so far.
- How big is baby? The Little One is the size of a melon. She is over a foot long too!
- Maternity clothes: SAME-Yes. Yes. Yes. Sure I can fit easily into any of my pre-pregnancy pants-shorts-tops-but I don’t want to be uncomfortable in the least as I chase(herd) the Toddler. So yoga pants, Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans, Cotton tops and the belly band!-more on that in a sec.
- Stretch marks? SAME-Heredity messed up on this one. Even in college if any muscle got bigger I would get stretchmarks. No questions asked. BAM there they would be. With D- for some reason the Belly God’s thought they would mercifully let the belly be stretch-mark free. I am not holding my breath for two-for-two. But one can hope.
- Sleep: I wake up around 3AM to go to the bathroom and chug water like it is my job. ALWAYS thirsty. ALWAYS.
- Best moment this week: Being able to see her from the outside. Especially when she has hiccups- poor thing.
- Movement: Yes- especially at night- and whenever I hold the Toddler- sibling rivalry at its finest folks. She kicks and punches at him with all her might. It would be precious if it wasn’t so painful.
- Food cravings: Eh- food is just food. I don’t have cravings…. except for TWIX and OLIVE GARDEN = GET IN MY BELLY!
- Food aversions: Meh. Nothing sounds good except for the above mentioned.
- Labor signs: None.
- Belly button in or out: In- but looking like it might pop out- it just disappeared with D- so that would be interesting.
- What I miss: SAME-Not having a round face- le sigh- ah well comes with the territory for me.
- What I’m looking forward to: Our last ultrasound- probably around 28 weeks?
- Milestone: Seeing movement from the outside : )