Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
|August 8, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House|
Pre-Induction-DAY To-Do List
Prepping The Toddler’s Food
- Chicken Patties
- Grapes-Red & Green
- Batch of White Chicken Chili
- Cubes of Cheese
- Pasta with Parm. Cheese
- Mum Mums
- Apple Pouches
*All of The Toddler’s Food is now in individual containers in the fridge.
- Prep the Toddler’s Food
- Paint Guest Bath Mint Green
- Make White Chicken Chili
- Rip Up Dead Flowers
- Finish Grocery Shopping
- Attach Diaper Sprayer to Toilet(cloth diapering)
- Load Car
- Giveaway Stools & Chairs- to the ‘neighborhood’
- Re-Do Emergency Car Kit
- Move Queen Bed to Nursery for Nana(Baby Girl will be rooming with us)
- Attach Breathable Bumper
- Write Sprinkle Thank Yous- Mail Them
- Purchase The Toddler New Clothes
- Clean Linen Closet
- Put Up Refinished Bathroom Cabinets
- Buy New Bathroom Rug
- Attach New Bathroom Towel Mounts
- Purchase Sand for Basketball Hoop
- Last Costco Trip for Necessities- Chicken, Cheese, Lasagna, Organic Applesauce
*Almost everything above has been completed in the last 24 hours!
Last night I finished the trim paint in the guest bathroom as the Toddler slept. I was swollen, sweating and beat red- but all be darned our guest bathroom is finished! *Please note that as I was refinishing the cabinets-painting the bathroom and basically overhauling our entire guest bath that the Husband was completing yard work- garage clean outs, dusting, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms. I
think know I have a keeper!
Now the Husband just needs to come home so we can hit Target for a bath mat and towel mount hardware. Then we are off to Costco to pick up some essentials that just went on sale. Perhaps, just perhaps, I can convince him that our(my) last meal should be Olive Garden take-out. Crossing my fingers & toes!
Tomorrow is D-Day! We are being induced at 10AM. And guess who is flying in early???
NANANANANANA NANANANANANA NANNNNNAAAAAA! (To the tune of Batman).
If you would be so kind- please send positive thoughts our way tomorrow! I am getting more and more nervous but I can not wait until we hold our sweet baby girl in our arms!