Daily Archives: November 24, 2014
|November 24, 2014||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House|
Hi ALL! I turn 30 on November 30th and am definitely happy to be starting into my thirties. This Wishlist is made up of many useful, luxury wishes. I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Hooray for my last week in my twenties!
1. Lily Jade Co: Diaper Bag that transitions into a fantastic purse? Yes, please! I would love this Cailin Royal Purple Diaper Bag. It comes with a removable, washable Baby Bag and Diaper Pad. So much room for everything that we need!
2. Proud Supporter T-shirt: There really doesn’t need to be an explanation of the awesomeness that is this shirt.
3. Nike Air Zoom Running Shoes: It has been about two years since I have bought new shoes and boy do I need a pair! I LOVE the color and am usually a purple girl… but for some reason this just screamed, “PICK ME! PICK ME!”.
4. Young Living Essential Oils: I want to get into using essential oils with our family and have been eyeing this Wellness Set for some time now. I might just have to pull the plug and get it for the holidays!
5. Lululemon Wunder Under: I own this crop in black and the full version but would love to spice up my usual wardrobe with some fun color. I love that these are reversable and that my other pairs have lasted me 3 and 4 years a piece. Well worth the price tag!
6. Print from PrettyChicSF on Etsy: I am working on pulling together an office space for me to work at night so that I have a designated spot to work on contracts. As much as I like working at the kitchen table(I don’t) I would love to be able to add this to my future work space and make it my own.
What’s on your wishlist for this year? Anything I should add to the list?
Essential Oils- brands you love? Oils to get? Where should I start? I need all the help I can get.