Very Inspiring Blogger Award
|September 21, 2014||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House, Little Blessings|
So honored to announce that As Cute as a Bug’s Ear has been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! This blogger award is given by bloggers to other fellow bloggers who keep the blogishere a beautiful place.
Once you get nominated, there are a few rules to follow, which include:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thank you Megan & JoAnn at A Whimsicle Life for nominating me!)
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Seven facts about As Cute as a Bug’s Ear:
1. The blog’s name is derived from a saying that my grandmother used when we were growing up. And no, bug’s do not have ears.
2. I am a former teacher and high school coach. I miss teaching-but nothing is as fulfilling as teaching my own children.
3. The blog started as an online baby book, documenting my pregnancy and the first year of my children’s lives. Now it has grown into a creative outlet that I am proud of and hopefully will continue to grow with our family.
4. I’ve painted every room of our house, the exterior of our two story house, and I’ve fixed and installed four major appliances. DIY in training. Plus I could never pay thousands for someone to do what I can do. I’m cheap like that.
5. I’ve had over 100 stitches, ribs popped out of place, and one measly broken toe.
6. I blog when my children are sleeping- so on no nap days- that means from 9PM-Midnight- and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. I am going to my first major Blog Conference in a few weeks and I am equal parts nervous and excited. I know I will learn so much from other fabulous bloggers-but socially it is frightening putting myself out there.
I am so excited to nominate my fellow bloggers! All of these lovely ladies are fabulous and very deserving of the award.
Giselle @My Healthy Happy Home
Amanda @Fit Pregnancy and Parenting
Christina @Happy Treasure Hunting
Mandy @Mommy Musings
Courtney & Julie @The Chirping Moms
Congratulations to all of the nominees and thank you again to JoAnn & Megan at The Whimsicle Life for nominating me!
Any tips for attending my first conference?
Packing list? I can use all the help I can get!
Thank you so much for reading! I feel beyond blessed to have you all as readers- thank you so much for supporting my little family!