Daily Archives: March 14, 2013
|March 14, 2013||Posted by Holly Marie under Life and Times in our House|
- Our community center offers a range of classes and low-cost events for toddlers. This is my dream come true. We are enrolling in a BUNCH. Playing with other little one’s and getting out of our house-park-backyard routine that we usually do will be a blessing as the weather turns awful. Anyone want to donate a full-family pass for the year? 1200 bucks. Please & Thank you! Until then we will just be popping in for small classes and Wednesday Toddler Days.
- Hello 90s. I am not happy that you are here. Seriously. I was not expecting you until April. Rude of you to show up early. Please be gone and let us enjoy a little more “spring” weather.
- The “Nesting” bug has hit me bad. I have running lists of things that I want to do. Especially before I get too big. I will update with a list later on.
- I LOVE my new hot neon orange running shoes. I have not and will not be wearing flip-flops this summer and heels? Please. I haven’t donned you in 13 Months. I just stare at you in my closet and think of all the good times we had. But seriously, my feet swell at night and wearing snazzy sneakers is just plain smart at this point.
- We may have a name for our Baby Girl. But even if we do, we will not be divulging that name willy-nilly. People are too judgmental. Sad, but true.
- We have chairs in our dining room. Real chairs. That look nice. We have never owned chairs. Just two benches I bought over two years ago. Our house looks like a home. I LOVE IT. Miraculous that such a simple piece of furniture could make everything just ‘fit’.
- I have a GC that I won from a contest. I think I may be treating myself to something pretty. Will let you know when I figure that out. There are soooooo many things that I would buy if we had ‘extra’ money : ) . What to pick… what to pick… Note- I am thinking of baby clothes, nursery ideas, and crafting supplies.
- I have had my eye on a Sweating For Two tank since I was first pregnant with D over two years ago. Now that we are on Baby #2 and I will be pregnant throughout summer- in 115 degree heat- I think I want to make the splurge. A purple Sweating for Two Tank-Top has been on my wish-list for years…